#1 PARKBUS is an express bus service from Toronto to The Bruce Peninsula National Park and Tobermory! Click here to get your tickets.
Round trip rate is $85 and early bird rates are available in April. Call toll free from anywhere in North America - 1-800-928-7101 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Monday-Friday).
#2 Buses run from Owen Sound Bus Terminal to Tobermory during summer (July 1 - September 5) with connections to M.S. Chi-Cheemaun Ferry (walk-on rates will apply). Buses run Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays along with Holiday Mondays. See the full schedule here. For more information contact First Student Canada: (519) 376-5712.
New for 2016, First Student Canada offers Saturday service from Owen Sound to Sauble Beach for $6 (adult) each way! Find more information here.
- Cost Owen Sound to Tobermory = $34.00 one way
- First Student Canada does NOT GUARANTEE any connections with other carriers - Greyhound Coach or Chi-Cheemaun Ferry.
- Except for Owen Sound and Tobermory, all stops are flag down only
- Children 3 and under ride FREE | - Children 4-12 and Seniors 65+ get $2 off ticket price
- Baggage must be carried on the bus by the passenger.
- People can take a Bus to Owen Sound by Greyhound from Toronto or other major cities. Visit Greyhound website for schedule or call 1-800-661-TRIP (8747). *Hearing-impaired assitance 1-800-397-7870 runs 5:00 a.m to midnight.