#1 PARKBUS is a new express bus service from Toronto to The Bruce Peninsula National Park and Tobermory! Click here to get your tickets.
The five weekends they are operating this year are: May 18, July 29th, August 3rd, August 9th and August 11th. Early bitd rates are availble in April. Round trip rate is $85. Call toll free from anywhere in North America - 1-800-928-7101 (9:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST, Monday-Friday)
#2 People can take a Bus to Owen Sound by Greyhound from Toronto or other major cities. Visit Greyhound website for schedule or call 1-800-661-TRIP (8747). There is also Hearing-impaired assitance 1-800-397-7870 that runs 5:00 a.m to midnight.
Buses run from Owen Sound Bus Terminal to Tobermory during summer with connections to M.S. Chi-Cheemaun Ferry (walk-on rates will apply). Buses run between June 30th, 2012 to Sept 3rd, 2012 (labout day weekend) Fri, Sat and Sundays along with Holiday mondays. There is a list of Pick up and drop off stops along the way.
For more information contact First Student Canada: (519) 376-5712
2180 20th Street East, Box 454 Owen Sound, Ontario N4K5P7
- Cost: $30.00 one way
- For connections to and From Toronto, please contact your nearest Greyhound or PMCL agent.
- First Student Canada does NOT GUARANTEE any connections with other carriers - Greyhound Coach or Ferry.
- These are flag down stops only except for Owen Sound and Tobermory
- Children 3 and under - Free | - Children 4-12 and Seniors 65+ ($2.00 off price)
- Baggage must be carried on the bus by the passenger.
- First Student Canada assumes NO RESPONSIBILITY for personal items and/or luggage.